12/18/08

Christmas Memories


OK, so I have been making way too many holidays memories. This is my fav time of year. So I spend most of my time savoring every moment.

Speaking of fav time. I wrote a Christmas letter this year for my sweet little mama, only it wasn't much of a letter. I decided to do something a little different. I remembered how she used to play on the piano A Few Of My Favorite Things from The Sound Of Music. So I wrote a list of "her" fav Christmas things.

Example: Mom's Fav Christmas Story, Song, Decoration, Santa Memory, Gift Memory, Best and Worst Memory, Things To Do, Candy, Food, etc.. It was fun and I know her family and friends will enjoy reading it.

You might want to try that for a loved one who, like my mama can't write much anymore. Or write about your favorite things and share them as a gift to your family. Ask them to write theirs as well. It can be entertaining as well as informative! Fun Times!

Too, please forgive me for not being on the site of late. I've been writing non-stop, just not here.

I should be up and running again after the first of the year. And hopefully, some in between.

Thanks for your emails and support. Keep them coming.

Wishing you the best Christmas Memory ever. Just make sure you give it a line or two in your spare time!


Copyright © 2008 by Write Memories 4 Life. All rights reserved.

No comments: