11/27/08

Memories To Be Thankful For



I hope you have a day of giving thanks for all of your wonderful and colorful memories you have written about over the past year.

I am delightfully thankful for your contribution to the blogsites over the last few months.

Much has been going on in my household. Children in college, a mom with many needs, grandchildren to see and enjoy, and life with its surprises.

I'm enjoying them all.

I have taken a break from the blogsite as you know. But my memories continue and I hope yours have too!

Get out your pen today and write a page or two about the love you felt today. If you didn't, then write your feelings about what was difficult and what you did to make it better.

See you soon!


Copyright © 2008 by Write Memories 4 Life. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Charles e. Whisnant said...

Well Mom, Charity and I and the kids wished you had been with us this year for Thanksgiving. We really had a nice dinner a Bob Temples new pad.

We hope you and the family had a good time, and we all love you